Xmas door decoration with snowy pine
Pine branch is decorated with silk flowers and jewel balls
Are you looking for anything original and new to hang on your door for Christmas? I propose a very refined decoration with jewel balls, in white, cream and green colors. You can also hang it on your shop window or on a wall.
You will need
- - Pine branch
- - 4 Christmas balls, jewel-style
- - 2 white silk roses
- - 2 little white silk hydrangeas
- - 2 branches silver fern
- - Silver ribbon
- - Snow spray
- - Nylon thread
Door Christmas decoration How-To
- - Prepare the Christmas balls, jewel-style following our instructions in "members-only area".
- - Sprinkle silk flowers with artificial snow and then let them dry very well.
- - Arrange Christmas balls in pine branch using some transparent thread.
- - In the same way arrange silk flowers and silver ferns.
Look at the photo for more details.
- - Knot the silver ribbon at the top.
- - Sprinkle artificial snow directly on pine branch here and there.
Let your composition dry very well.
- - Hang on your main door or on a wall.
This composition is very easy to do and it isn't very expensive.
Besides you can recycle some old ornaments.