Welcoming Christmas tree
Handmade little Christmas tree for your house, office or window shop
This handmade Christmas decoration is easy-to-do and suitable for your main door or to decorate your shop or office too. Prepare two of them for both sides for the best result.
You will need
- - A basket (15x30 cm - 6"x12")
- - A bamboo stick, 60 cm (24") long
- - Oasis floral foam sphere, 15-16 cm (6") diameter
- - A foam brick, 7,5x10x23 (3"x4"x9")
- - Artificial pine branches
- - Artificial holly branches
- - Red berry & gypsophilia sprays
- - Orange berry sprays
- - Red velvet poinsettias (artificial flowers)
- - 3m (117") Christmas ribbon
- - Scissors
- - Nippers
- - Double sided tape
- - Artificial moss
How to make a Christmas tree without pine using oasis floral foam items
- - Insert the foam brick into the basket.
Add some refolded paper between the brick and basket if necessary.
- - Insert the bamboo stick into the brick.
Wind Christmas ribbon around it.
Fix the ribbon to the bamboo stick with some little pieces of double sided tape in strategic points.
- - Insert the foam sphere at the end of the bamboo stick.
- - Arrange artificial branches in the foam sphere evenly, then poinsettias.
- - At this point insert berry sprays trying to fill your arrangement evenly.
- - Hide the foam brick with the moss.
Add other Christmas decorations on the moss (if you want) as you can see in the photo.
- - Your Christmas decoration is ready!
- - Finished Christmas holidays you can modify this decoration.
Make a cool winter decoration with my ideas (members-only area)!