Spring flower with recyclable materials: paper tray for fruit, lemon net bag ...
Making a spring decoration is sometimes very simple and can be even at no cost. Get a paper tray for fruit (do you know paper trays containing fruit bought in supermarkets?), a net for lemons or oranges, a well cleaned pot for yogurt, pebbles or sand, colored cardboard or paper and a marker. That's it! it's a simple to make craft idea, suitable for children, to do at home or at school. Other decorations for Easter or spring?
- - Light-colored paper tray for fruit
- - Lemon or orange net bag
- - Empty yogurt pot
- - Gravel or sand
- - Cardboard or colored paper
- - Felt-tip pen
- - Scissors
- - Glue
How to make a flower with recyclable materials
- - Print and cut out the central circle of the flower and its largest petal.
- - Take now your paper tray.
Cut out the central circle and the number of petals sufficient to be glued on the edge of the circle on both sides.
- - At this point cut a series of shorter petals and glue on both sides between the previous petals.
Leave a space for the stem.
- - Cut two pieces of lemon net bag, turn each into a little ball and paste on the central circle on both sides.
- - Prepare the stem by superimposing two long thin rectangles. Paste them and then the whole stem on the lower part of the flower, covered by the other petals.
I used green colored parts of my tray to give the impression of a true stem. But you can also color it.
- - Color with the marker the edge of each petal.
- - Fill your yogurt pot with sand or pebbles.
I used light blue sand that I got at home.
- - Surround your pot with colored paper or cardboard and glue its ends.
If necessary, do some pleats to accompany the shape of your pot.
- - Insert your flower.
- - Your Easter or spring decoration is ready! :))
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1