L'Art of Receiving Guests
Centerpieces, in Italian style
Setting the table is not only to arrange dishes, glasses, knives, forks and spoons very well. It could be a nice idea to decorate your table with a centrepiece made with colorful, fresh or dried flowers.
But remember! It can't be too encumbering and its flowers mustn't be too sweet-smelling. In the next pages you'll be able to find some suggestions for every occasion.
More colours and style on your table
- centrepiece for "a barbecue in September"
- centrepiece for Christmas: "A natural table"
- A centrepiece with roses and ivy for Christmas table and other occasions
- A centrepiece with silk white flowers for Christmas and other occasions
- A refined centrepiece with roses for your Christmas table
- A sparkling centrepiece for Christmas
- A centrepiece with white silk roses and orchids for Christmas
- A centrepiece for Easter and spring: a little flowered garden
Are you planning your Christmas parties? Consult our page "Christmas Planet". Here you'll be able to find: printable free or personalized Christmas greeting cards, invitation cards, all you have to know about gifts, D.I.Y or/and simple decorations, traditional Italian recipes, Italian menus, menu cards, placecards, the best way to setting the table ...
This page is being updated every day with new ideas to make your Christmas party the best.
Impress your guests with our ideas!