La spaghettata di Gianna
Spaghetti with zucchini-and-bacon sauce Recipe by our fan Gianna
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 100g (3 1/2 ounces) smoked bacon, cubed
- 400g (14 ounces) zucchini (courgettes), sliced finely
- 40g (1 1/2 ounce) onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon light (or single) cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered curry
- 320g (11 1/3 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: about 30 minutes
total: 40 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 445 (kcal) 23 % GDA (*)- 1862 (kJ)
Protein: 15.3 (g) 31 % GDA
Total fat: 15.3 (g) 22 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 65.5 (g) 25 % GDA
Sugars: 5.5 (g) 7 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (152 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
This is a recipe written by Gianna, a fan of our website. We have only translated her directions!
Zucchini-and-bacon spaghetti recipe
Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package. Clean and chop onion; let it fry lightly in olive oil. Then add zucchini
and bacon and begin cooking over a gentle heat. If necessary, add some tablespoons warm water. Season to taste with salt and add curry
and cream at the end.
Drain pasta and dress with this sauce.
Serve hot immediately.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1