Sugo con agnello e lenticchie
Lamb & lentils sauce Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 6
- 300 g (10 1/2oz) lamb meat without bones
- 400 g (14oz) canned cherry tomatoes
- 200 g (7oz) puréed tomatoes
- 1 400 g (14oz) can lentils
- 1 teaspoon dried bay leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 3 young little onions, chopped
- Half a glass of rosé wine
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 15 minutes
cooking: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 205 (kcal) 11 % GDA (*)- 859 (kJ)
Protein: 13.7 (g) 28 % GDA
Total fat: 13.0 (g) 19 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 8.7 (g) 4 % GDA
Sugars: 3.3 (g) 4 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (104 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
The sauce can be used for dressing all kind of pasta, egg pasta too; in this last case you must avoid to retire too
much your sauce during cooking.
Pour oil into a saucepan and then add all the other ingredients. You have to cut lamb meat into very little pieces or mince it (it would be the best thing). Drain lentils from their juice. Season to taste with salt and cook over a gentle flame, half-cooked, until sauce is well retired. Cooking time should be very short. Don't add water if it isn't necessary.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1