The Italian Taste
The Italian Taste INFO
Go to desktop site
By: Loretta Sebastiani
Themed Dinner menus
Italian Easter menus
Themed dinner menus
Simple Italian Easter Menu
Italian simple menu for Easter
Easter menu plan
classic Italian antipasto
tagliatelle with artichoke and ricotta cheese
and seasonal green salad.
: Easter or spring cakes
and seasonal fresh fruits
Sweet sparkling wine
(MS Word 2000 zip file)
Italian Easter menu with aperitivo, antipasto, tagliatelle, stuffed rabbit
- Here it is a fast and easy to do Italian menu for Easter.
- You can begin with Rossini cocktail that it is made with straberries. Accompany it with tasty savory cookies garnished with salami and vegetables in oil.
- Your aperitivo may be followed by a classic Italian antipasto: an assorted platter of salami ... delicious!
- The first course is based on typical spring ingredients, that is artichokes and ricotta. No tomato sauce for a great tagliatelle dish!
- In Italy traditional meat for Easter is lamb but I chose rabbit in a very original way: boneless and stuffed. Your guests will like it very much.
- You can finish with your favorite spring cake or an Italian recipe idea and seasonal fruits.
- Some of these dishes can be made in advance, the day before:savory cookies, artichokes for pasta, rabbit.
In this way you'll be able to enjoy the day.
- I remember you a traditional Italian menu is composed by antipasto, first course (pasta or rice dish), a second course (meat or fish) and finally a dessert.
- As you can see, you can download our menu card if liked. It's free!
- Take a look at our
Italian cake and dessert directory
for more details!
comments powered by Disqus.
blog comments powered by
View my Flipboard Magazine.