Sauce with vegetables & sausage ( Sugo con peperoni e salsiccia )
Our original home cooking
time: 1 hour
calories: 128 (kCal)
Ingredients / Serves 6
- 2 courgettes (zucchini)
- 2 red peppers
- 150 g (5 1/2oz) turkey & pig fresh sausage
- 500 g (1,1 lb) puréed tomatoes
- 1 fresh young onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried bay leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200 ml (7 fl oz - 4/5 C) white wine
- easy recipe
- Time: preparation: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
7 % -
Protein: 6.6 (g) 14 % GDA
Total fat: 8.4 (g) 13 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 6.9 (g) 3 % GDA
Sugars: 6.7 (g) 8 % GDA
cooking: 40 minutes
total time: 1 hour
Download free PDF version (88 download).
Grate the courgettes on the coarse side of your grater.
Grate also the peppers in order to remove their peel.
Chop the onion finely.
Remove the peel from the sausage and cut it into small pieces.
Put all the vegetables in a pan together with the aromatic herbs, puréed tomatoes, wine and sausage pieces. Season to taste with salt, add half a glass of water and bring to the boil. At this point lower the flame and keep on cooking, half-covered, until the cooking juice is retired; stir now and then.
When you switch off the gas, pour in the olive oil.
Stir accurately: your sauce is ready!
- - This is an ideal sauce for short pasta (gramigna) or tagliatelle.
- - Use these doses to dress 400-500 g (14 oz - 1,1 lb) pasta
- - You can also cut the peppers into very small pieces instead of grating them
- - You can also use pig sausage but remember that total fat and calories increase