White roses and hydrangeas on the main door instead of the usual wreath
Looking for new Christmas decorating ideas for your front door? tired of the usual wreath? I show you a new decoration idea with white roses and hydrangeas.
You will need
- 6 silk ivy branches
- 3 m (117in) silver ribbon
- 2 silk white hydrangeas with their stems
- 4 or 5 silk white roses with their stems
- Branches of silk white little flowers
- Silver flakes
- Spray glue
- Green florist wire
- Nylon thread
Rose & hydrangea Christmas decoration How-To
It's easy to make this Christmas decoration. The most important thing is to choose high-quality material to have a beautiful thing.
You should use variegated, large-leaf ivy.
If you have little-leaf ivy, you'll much more branches.
- Begin with brushing some liquid glue or sprinkling adhesive glue on ivy leaves here and there.
- Then spread over silver flakes.
- If you want to use this decorations all winter, skip these two steps. Let ivy leaves be natural.
- Arrange ivy branches fanwise on the working surface and then white flowers.
Look at the photo for more details.
- Tie up all stems with green florist wire.
- Cover green iron wire with your silver ribbon making a great bow.
Arrange the edges among leaves and flowers.
To hang your Christmas decoration: bind fast the ends of all stems with a nylon thread and tie it to the handle of the opposite side by passing the thread over the door.