Easy and quick to do Christmas snowy icy bouquet with silk flowers to recycle
The idea for this Christmas decoration came to me while I was exploring fairs and exhibitions dedicated to Christmas in the last few weeks. I liked at once all flowers with ice or snow effect but their prices ... Better to forget them, I said. But on second thought I found the best solution. I had in the living room a bunch of silk roses that sooner or later I would have to renew. So why not use them to create a new arrangement? here it is! what do you think about it?
- Silk roses in different colors
- Ivy little branches
- Silver ferns and leafless branches
- Synthetic pine branches
- Fake snow
- Spray snow
- Spray glue
- Iridescent glitter flakes
How to make a Christmas bouquet with snow and ice effect
- Spread sheets of old newspapers on a surface outdoors.
- Sprinkle each silk flower, branch and twig with snow.
Put them, well separated, on the newspaper.
- Wait for some hours and then repeat this step.
- Let all dry.
- Spray the glue and then sprinkle the glitter flakes on petals, leaves and branches.
- Let all dry very well.
- Prepare your bouquet.
- Put the fake snow inside the vase.
Place flowers and branches combining well their colors.
Look at our photos for more details.
- I'm going to enjoy this bouquet at least until February. I like it too much!
- The idea then is to wrap the entire bouquet in white thin paper and put it apart until next winter.