Spring flower with recyclable materials: paper tray for fruit, lemon net bag ...
Making a spring decoration is sometimes very simple and can be even at no cost. Get a paper tray for fruit (do you know paper trays containing fruit bought in supermarkets?), a net for lemons or oranges, a well cleaned pot for yogurt, pebbles or sand, colored cardboard or paper and a marker. That's it! it's a simple to make craft idea, suitable for children, to do at home or at school. Other decorations for Easter or spring?
- Take now your paper tray.
Cut out the central circle and the number of petals sufficient to be glued on the edge of the circle on both sides.
- At this point cut a series of shorter petals and glue on both sides between the previous petals.
Leave a space for the stem.
- Cut two pieces of lemon net bag, turn each into a little ball and paste on the central circle on both sides.
- Prepare the stem by superimposing two long thin rectangles. Paste them and then the whole stem on the lower part of the flower, covered by the other petals.
I used green colored parts of my tray to give the impression of a true stem. But you can also color it.
- Color with the marker the edge of each petal.
- Fill your yogurt pot with sand or pebbles.
I used light blue sand that I got at home.
- Surround your pot with colored paper or cardboard and glue its ends.
If necessary, do some pleats to accompany the shape of your pot.