Hand decorated Xmas balls, jewel-style
How to make Christmas balls decorated by hand, starting from spheres in solid colors
In this period we Italians can see a tripudium of colors and sparkling decorations in clothes, shoes and bags. So I thought to propose the same fashion in Christmas balls: they are easy to do but fascinating.
How to decorate christmas balls in solid colors to make them unique, very beautiful and precious! DIY decoration.
- - These Christmas balls are easy to do, you have only to be patient!
If you are not very familiar with these things, try on some balls before.
- - Put a little glue on the surface of every ball drawing what you have in your mind (the glue tube has got a small beak).
Helping with a tweezers put every decoration on the glue with delicacy.
Be careful not to dirty your tweezers.
- - Let every ball dry very well for almost 12 hours.
- - Look at the photos for more details.
- - I use them for a lot of Christmas decorations, year after year.
I adorn pine garlands that then I place around the front door or a piece of furniture.
I use them as Christmas tree ornaments, mixing them with feathers, string of pearls and crystals, birds ...
I put them inside a crystal vase: a new way to decorate my house!
I create colorful centerpieces.
- - When I have to hang them up, I always choose a silk ribbon in the same nuance to enhance the color effect. Red with red, blue with blue,, silver with silver, white with white ...
- - A final recommendation. When you pack them away, wrap them in tissue paper, one by one.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1