Uova e salmone affumicato
Smoked salmon & eggs in aspic Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 100 g (3 1/2oz) smoked salmon, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- A little bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 500 ml (16 fl oz - 2 C) jelly
- Lemon juice
preparation: 10 minutes
cooking: 10 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 227 (kcal) 12 % GDA (*)- 951 (kJ)
Protein: 13.6 (g) 28 % GDA
Total fat: 18.1 (g) 26 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 0.2 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 0.1 (g) 1 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (132 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Smoked salmon & eggs in aspic is a recipe of ours. It's ideal for a buffet and as cold dish for a summer menu.
Prepare the jelly according to the instructions in the package but remember to flavour it with 4 tablespoons lemon juice. Wash and chop the chives but put apart some blades to garnish the dish. Mix the chives with the mayonnaise.
Remove the shell from the eggs and cut them into halves. Spoon half the mayonnaise on the serving plate, arrange the eggs (upside-down) and cover them at first with the remaining mayonnaise and then with the slices of salmon. Decorate with the blades of chives and pour slowly the jelly other the plate. Chill before serving .
- - It’s an ideal summer plate. You can serve it as second course accompanied by a fresh seasonal salad but you can prepare it for a buffet too. In this last case the right doses are half an egg a person.
What's the right wine for " Smoked salmon & eggs in aspic "?
Our suggestion is: Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Cartizze or a flavoured white wine.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1