Purè di fagiolini e patate
Potato & French beans purée Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 3
- 500 g (1,1 lb) French beans
- 3 potatoes
- 125 ml low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 4 tablespoonsvextra virgin olive oil
preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: about 30 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (141 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Clean, wash and steam the French beans. Then reduce them into purée. Steam the potatoes and reduce them to purée.
Put the puréed vegetables, chives and yoghurt in a saucepan and season to taste with salt.
Let all the ingredients flavour for 10 minutes or until the purée is well dried on a medium heat. Remember to stir!
Switch off the gas and add the olive oil. Stir accurately: your dish is ready!
- - It’s a tasty side dish, creamy and nourishing. It’s suitable for children.
- - It’s a low-fat recipe in comparison with potato purée made with butter .
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1