Insalata di finocchi e arance
Fennel & orange salad Traditional recipe
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 2 fennel bulbs (350 g - 12 oz)
- 2 oranges (300 g - 10 1/2 oz)
- 40 g (1 1/2 oz) black olives, stoned and sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
preparation: few minutes
cooking: no cooking
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 152 (kcal) 8 % GDA (*)- 637 (kJ)
Protein: 2.4 (g) 5 % GDA
Total fat: 10.3 (g) 15 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 12.8 (g) 5 % GDA
Sugars: 12.8 (g) 15 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (128 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Rinse the fennel bulbs very thoroughly under cold running water, remove the outer leaves and trim the base. Cut them into thin slices.
Rinse the oranges, peel them and then remove all traces of white pith. The white part of the peel is tasteless and spongy. Cut them into thick slices crossways and then cut every slice into fourths.
Combine fennels, oranges, dried chives and black olives in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and stir.
Your salad is ready!
- - Serve it with grilled meat, roast meat, hamburgers, steamed fish ...
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1