Insalata al profumo di limone
Lemon-flavored green salad Our original home cooking
This side dish made with corn salad and sour Granny Smith apples is seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice. You can also add a few nuts, if you want. Quick and easy to prepare if you use ready to eat corn salad even though I generally do not recommend it. Fantastic to accompany fish or meat. Mediterranean diet recipe.
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 160g (5.6 ounces) corn salad (Valerianella locusta)
- 1 200g (7 ounces) Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: not required
total: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 54 (kcal) 3 % GDA (*)- 225 (kJ)
Protein: 0.6 (g) 2 % GDA
Total fat: 3.8 (g) 6 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 4.5 (g) 2 % GDA
Sugars: 4.5 (g) 5 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (85 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Lemon flavored green salad recipe
- - Clean and wash corn salad.
Use a salad centrifuge to remove the excess water.
- - Peel and cube apple.
- - Mix all these ingredients in a large bowl.
Season to taste with salt, olive oil and lemon juice.
Just before serving
- - Serve at once.
- - To make this salad you can also use lettuce or radicchio.
- - I often use other apple varieties too.
- - This green salad with apples is very healthy. Prepare it especially in autumn when the apples are freshly harvested.
- - Fiber per serving: 1.3 grams
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 4