Winter salad Our original home cooking
This winter salad is a recipe of mine made with fennel, orange and canned corn. Delicious! Quick, vegan recipe for the Mediterranean diet. Excellent solution for your lunch break too.
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 1 250g (8.8 ounces) fennel
- 1 200g (7 ounces) orange
- 1 160g (5.6 ounces) can corn, well drained
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 15 minutes
cooking: not required
total: 15 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 138 (kcal) 7 % GDA (*)- 579 (kJ)
Protein: 3.6 (g) 8 % GDA
Total fat: 5.7 (g) 9 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 18.8 (g) 7 % GDA
Sugars: 7.3 (g) 9 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (144 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Winter salad recipe
- - Clean and wash fennel and cut it into thin slices.
- - Drain corn from its preservation juice.
- - Peel orange, divide it into its segments and cut them into little pieces.
- - Put all these ingredients in a bowl, add chives and dress with olive oil and salt.
Stir very well.
Just before serving
- - Your dish is ready to serve.
- - As I have just written, this salad with fennel, orange and canned corn can be an idea for your lunch box or a dish for a low-calorie dinner but can also accompany very simple recipes made with meat or fish.
- - Fiber per serving: 4.7 grams.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1