Zucchine in carpaccio
Raw courgettes Traditional recipe
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 4 little size courgettes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
preparation: 15 minutes
plus resting time
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (98 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
This recipe is very simple and quick.
Prepare the dressing mixing olive oil with salt and lemon juice; you have to use a quantity of lemon juice according to your taste.
Trim the ends of courgettes (zucchini), wash under running water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Cut them into thin slices lengthways and arrange these slices on a serving platter. Sprinkle with aromatic herbs and dress with the mixture you've prepared before. You can serve them immediately but they are better if you let them rest for 1-2 hours.
- - If you don't find fresh parsley and chives, you can substitute them with dried ones.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1