Zucchini, sautéed with olive oil, garlic and parsley Traditional recipes
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 700 g (1 2/3 lb) zucchini (courgettes)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Chilli pepper, if you like
preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: about 15 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (135 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Trim the ends of courgettes, wash under running water and cut into slices crossways. Put olive oil, chilli pepper and garlic
cloves in a non-stick frying pan; fry lightly garlic until it becomes golden and then remove it and add courgettes slices.
Keep on cooking, covered, over a fierce heat, stirring now and then.
Meanwhile clean, wash and chop parsley. At the end of cooking, season to taste with salt and add parsley. Switch off the gas.
Serve hot or warm.
- - Many people don't like garlic; we suggest to substitute garlic with 4 tablespoons dried chives. Add chives with courgettes.
- - It's a tasty side dish that you can prepare to accompany meat or fish or cheese.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1