Quadrucci con piselli
Small egg pasta in stock with peas Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 300 g (10 1/2oz) frozen peas
- 1 carrot
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 young fresh onions
- 100 ml (3 1/2oz) puréed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried bay leaves
- 125 g (4 1/2oz) small egg pasta
- 1,5 l (50 fl oz - 6 1/4 C) water
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 15 minutes
cooking: 30 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (90 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Clean, wash and chop onions, celery and carrots. Put all these vegetables, finely chopped, in a saucepan wit puréed tomatoes and aromatic herbs; pour in water and bring to the boil. When the water is boiling, add peas and cook for about 15-20 minutes, half-covered, on a medium heat, stirring now and then. At this point season to taste with salt and add pasta. Add other hot water only if necessary. Switch off the gas, let the soup rest for some minutes and serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if you like.
What's the right wine for " Small egg pasta in stock with peas "?
Our suggestion is: Valpolicella (wine from Venetia)
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1