Zuppa di broccoli calabresi su pane tostato
Calabrese broccoli soup on toasts Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Calabrese broccoli
- 80 g (3oz) dried tomatoes
- 150 g (5 1/2oz) leek
- 2 tablespoons capers in vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 400 g (14oz) bread cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 10 minutes
cooking: 15 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (89 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Wash dried tomatoes under cold running water to remove the excess of salt and then cut into pieces.
Clean, wash and chop leek.
Clean, wash and cut into flowerets Calabrese broccoli. Put them in a pan together with dried tomatoes, tomato paste, leek, capers. Add a couple of ladles of cold water and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, and leaving some cooking juice. Switch off the gas, add the olive oil and season to taste with salt.
Grill the bread, put the slices on the dishes and spoon the soup on them with some cooking juice.
- - It's a tasty and easy-to-do soup for starting a good meal.
- - There is another soup recipe with Calabrese broccoli. Boil broccoli until soften, grill bread, remove broccoli with a skimming ladle and put on bread slices. Dress with lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil. The dish is ready!
What's the right wine for " Calabrese broccoli soup on toasts "?
Our suggestion is: Collio Pinot Grigio (white wine from Friuli - Italy)
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1