Centerpiece with rose berries
Simple and quick to do table decoration. Colorful and long lasting too
You need very little to make this centerpiece but you can see yourself the result in the photo: simplicity and color ;)
- Rose berries with their stalks
- Cinnamon sticks
- Dried orange slices
- Star anice
- Autumnal leaves
- Long toothpicks
- Floral foam
An idea to use natural rose berries of your garden: centerpiece how-to.
- - I used a fruit stand to put a floral foam, well soaked. But you can use what you want.
- - I picked up some rose fruits in my garden. As you can see they had different colors and size.
- - That's what you have to do. Trim their stalks to have the same length and then tie them together with a little piece of string.
- - Then insert the stalks into the foam.
- - The following step is to cut cinnamon sticks to insert them among all rose berries.
- - Then place star anice after inserting some pieces of them at the end of a toothpick.
- - Put some autumnal leaves, orange slices and other star anice around the bunch.
Look at the photo for more details.
- - Your centerpiece is ready.
- - You can decorate other corners of your house with this centerpiece.
- - Use dried chilli if you don't find rose berries.
- - You can enjoy this decoration for a long time without wetting the foam because all the stuff dries well or is already dried ;)
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1