Salumi & Co.
Assorted salami with fresh and dried fruits Our original home cooking
I'm going to propose you some tasty finger food recipe ideas made with raw ham, salami, speck ... combined with different kinds of fruit, fresh and dried. You can serve them as appetizers, aperitif tidbits, TV snacks or in a meal, buffet-style. The advantage of this combination is that you'll use less salami and your calories will decrease, surely!
Ingredients / Serves 2
- Fresh and dried fruits
preparation: 15 minutes
cooking: not necessary
total: 15 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 249 (kcal) 13 % GDA (*)- 1041 (kJ)
Protein: 14.4 (g) 29 % GDA
Total fat: 15.8 (g) 23 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 13.4 (g) 5 % GDA
Sugars: 13.4 (g) 15 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (163 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Salami & Co. recipe
Certainly you know the combination between melon and raw ham (a typical Italian appetizer).
Let’s go on:
- - Figs and salami
- - Figs and raw ham
- - Figs and speck (smoked ham)
- - Raw ham rolled around dried plums and baked
- - Speck rolled around dried plums and baked
- - Dried apricots and speck (smoked ham or Tyrol smoked ham).
- - I calculated the nutritional values of salami and fruits by assuming you can eat a portion of Milano salami (50g per head) and fresh figs (200g per head). Therefore as if it were a main dish. Obviously if it is served as an appetizer or snack, these values are to be reviewed completely because the doses change drastically.
- - If you prefer bacon with dried plums keep in mind the amount you eat is much lower. These are to be considered real morsels. You can eat 2 or 3 of them. So calories are significantly lower (130 - 150 kcal) but also the amount you eat ;)))
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1