Seppioline alla griglia
How to grill baby cuttlefish Authentic Italian recipe
Grilled cuttlefish. They are really tasty and particularly suitable for an assorted seafood starter or a BBQ party. It's a simple-to-do dish. I suggest not to get groped by large squids. This is a Mediterranean diet recipe :))
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 800g (1 3/4 pound) baby cuttlefish
- 1 lemon
- Bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 20 - 30 minutes
cooking: 10 minutes
total: 40 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 139 (kcal) 7 % GDA (*)- 584 (kJ)
Protein: 14.0 (g) 28 % GDA
Total fat: 9.0 (g) 13 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 0.7 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 0.7 (g) 1 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (217 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Grilled baby cuttlefish recipe
Preparation and cooking
- - Clean and wash baby cuttlefish.
- - Oil and heat the grill.
Cook baby cuttlefish, about 5 minutes.
Just before serving
- - Serve at once or read my tips below
- - You can serve them immediately with no other seasoning to appreciate their taste.
- - You can sprinkle them with parsley and squeeze lemon rind (only lemon rind!!!!).
- - You can let them cool after seasoning and serve cold.
- - It’s a tasty second course or a starter (in this case the doses are enough for more people if you combine them with other recipes).
What's the right wine for " How to grill baby cuttlefish "?
My husband and I generally uncork a bottle of white San Severo ( wine from Apulia - Italy). When we plan a BBQ party it's obvious we have to pair the wine according to all courses. In this case we prefer a rosé wine, especially those one from Salento (Apulia).
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1