Vongole in graticola
Grilled clams Authentic Italian recipe from Marches
Looking for new clam recipe ideas? There are a lot of ways to prepare and serve clams in Italy. Here's the recipe of grilled clams, typical of Marches! If you wish to make this recipe you'll need: clams, fresh flat-leaf parsley, garlic clove, plain dried breadcrumbs, olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper. Recipe for Mediterranean diet, for sure!
Ingredients / Serves 6
- 2kg (4.4 pounds) clams
- 60g (2.1 ounces) plain dried breadcrumbs
- Sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper, if you like.
preparation: 10 minutes
plus the time for washing clams
cooking: some minute
total: 30 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 187 (kcal) 10 % GDA (*)- 781 (kJ)
Protein: 9.6 (g) 20 % GDA
Total fat: 12.3 (g) 18 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 9.8 (g) 4 % GDA
Sugars: 2.5 (g) 3 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (116 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Grilled clam recipe
- - Wash clams in salt water many times.
At last rinse them well.
Meanwhile mix garlic together with parsley, olive oil and plain dried breadcrumbs.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- - Dip clams into this mixture and grill them until golden.
It's difficult to say the necessary time: it depends on many elements.
Grill them until golden.
Just before serving
- - Serve them hot.
Remember to put a plate on the table to put their empty shells.
- - Grilled clam recipe is a special tasty dish in which the seasoning, outside clams, goes very well with its internal
- - You could serve grilled clams in in your BBQ party.
- - I calculated nutrition facts for the amounts specified in the ingredient list.
If you use more olive oil, increase fat and calories, really. 2 teaspoons olive oil have 90 calories and 10g of total fat.
What's the right wine for " Grilled clams "?
Pair Verdicchio di Matelica (white wine from Marches - Italy) to grilled clams.
If you are interested in other recipes and wines from Marches, follow the link.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1