Petti di pollo marinati
Marinated chicken breasts Our original home cooking
Marinated chicken breasts is an easy-to-do recipe ideal for people who like healthy eating. You'll need very few ingredients: chicken breasts, aromatic herbs, onion, wine and olive oil. Here's the recipe with its nutrition facts! Remember it's a Mediterranean diet recipe.
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 300g (10 1/2 ounces) boneless chicken breast, in a piece
- 1 little onion, finely chopped
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 250ml (8 1/2 flui ounces - 1 cup) dry white wine
- 3 or 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
marinating: 2 or 3 hours
preparation: 10 minutes
cooking: 15 minutes
total: 2 hours 25 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 243 (kcal) 13 % GDA (*)- 1019 (kJ)
Protein: 34.5 (g) 69 % GDA
Total fat: 11.2 (g) 16 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 1.4 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 1.4 (g) 2 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (138 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Recipe for marinated chicken breasts
Preparation and cooking
- - Place boneless chicken breast in a bowl with onion, thyme and wine.
- - Let it marinate, covered, about 2 to 3 hours.
- - Drip the meat and cut it into thick slices.
- - Put them in a large saucepan with olive oil and sage leaves.
- - Season to taste with salt and cook, covered, over a low heat, about 10 minutes.
Uncover, the last 5 minutes.
Turn them over as soon as they have colored, completing their cooking quickly on the other side.
Just before serving
- - Serve them hot.
- - Serve these marinated chicken breasts accompanied by cooked or raw seasonal vegetables and a serving of bread (50g - 1 3/4 ounces) for your dinner in family.
- - The calories of marinated chicken breasts are quite small but you can further lower it by reducing the portion to 100 grams per head which is, in reality, the portion of meat suggested. Indeed ... it should be even less.
What's the right wine for " Marinated chicken breasts "?
Our suggestion is: Terre di Franciacorta Bianco (a white Italian wine).
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1