Filetti di salmone al vapore
Steamed salmon fillets Our original home cooking
Steamed salmon fillets is a main dish. It's easy and quick to do. Ideal for everyone who likes light cooking. Its ingredients are: salmon fillets, chives and good-quality olive oil. Here's the recipe as Carlo and I are used to make at home.
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 300g (10 1/2 ounces) salmon fillets
- Dried or fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 5 minutes
cooking: 20 minutes
total time: 25 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 300 (kcal) 15 % GDA (*)- 1256 (kJ)
Protein: 25.4 (g) 51 % GDA
Total fat: 21.6 (g) 31 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 1.4 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 1.4 (g) 2 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (133 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Steamed salmon fillet recipe
Preparation and cooking
- - Cook salmon.
Steam salmon until tender, about 20 minutes.
Just before serving
- - Season salmon.
Arrange salmon fillets on individual plates and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Season to taste with salt and spoon olive oil.
Serve at once.
- - You can flavor steaming water with chives or your favorite aromatic herbs.
- - A useful tip to use a little olive oil but in a smart way. Keep it into a nebulizer. The oil will be well distributed and you can use significantly less amount.
- - Accompany these steamed salmon fillets with seasonal vegetables.
In the photo you can see broccoli. Other vegetables can be: artichokes, bell peppers, brussels sprouts ...
- - It is wrong to accompany salmon with pulses. As you can see salmon is a source of protein as pulses are. Unfortunately in Italian cuisine but also all over the world there are a lot of recipes in which meat or fish are combined with pulses. Make this combination seldom if you follow a healthy diet.
What's the right wine for " Steamed salmon fillets "?
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1