Tonno saltato in padella
Sautéed fresh tuna Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 2 slices (400 g - 14 1/4oz) fresh tuna
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
preparation: few minutes
cooking: 10-15 minutes
- Nutrition Facts (amount per serving):
Calories: 331 (kcal) 17 % GDA (*) - 1386 (kJ)
Protein: 38.7 (g) 52 % GDA
Total fat: 19.6 (g) 29 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 0.2 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 0.2 (g) 1 % GDA
This recipe is very simple but it's very tasty.
Mix olive oil with lemon juice and pour into a non-stick frying pan. Add the slices of fish and begin cooking over a medium heat. Let fish cook well on both sides and season to taste with salt few seconds before switching off the gas. In any case cooking must be quick (about 10-15 minutes). Serve immediately.
- - If you want, you can add some aromatic herbs when you're seasoning to taste with salt (parsley or chives, chopped).
- - Cooking time depends on the fish slice thickness; in any case it must not be too long.
What's the right wine for " Sautéed fresh tuna " ?
Our suggestion is: Regaleali Bianco (white wine from Sicily)
Rating: 2/ vote cast: