Baked scallops Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 4 scallops
- 2 tablespoons plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 little leaves of peppermint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon whisky
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 10 minutes
cooking: 10 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (101 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
This recipe is very simple.
Put the aromatic herbs, plain dried breadcrumbs, whisky and oil in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and stir accurately. The mixture mustn’t be damp.
Remove the molluscs from their shell. Dip them into the mixture and let it stick to them completely and abundantly. Replace the molluscs in their shell and grill in the hot oven for 10 minutes before serving.
- - Don't use peppermint if you don't like it.
- - There are a lot of recipes about grilled scallops with a great variety of ingredients such as butter, parmesan cheese, garlic ... We prefer our version because we taste the real flavour of scallops in this way.
Our suggestion is: Cori Bianco (white wine from Lazio - Italy)
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1