Light peperonata Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 3
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 5 young fresh onions
- 200 g (7 oz) puréed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 100 ml (4 fl oz - 1/2 C) white wine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil
preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: about 30 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (97 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Choose fleshy peppers. Clean them and remove seeds; wash and cut into thin strips. Clean and chop onions.
Put all the vegetables in a saucepan together with puréed tomatoes, chives, parsley, oregano, wine and 2 glasses of water. Season to taste with salt and cook over a gentle heat, half-covered, until vegetables are tender. Add other warm water if necessary and stir now and then.
Meanwhile wash basil. When you switch off gas, add basil, chopped, and olive oil. Stir and serve after few minutes.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1