Remoulade sauce Authentic Italian recipe
Ingredients / Serves 4
- A dose of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers in vinegar
- 2 gherkins in vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
preparation: 25 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 378 (kcal) 19 % GDA (*)- 1580 (kJ)
Protein: 1.1 (g) 3 % GDA
Total fat: 41.1 (g) 59 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 0.9 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 0.8 (g) 1 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (126 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
This sauce, well known all over the world, can be served with cold and boiled meat.
Chop capers and gherkins finely.
At first add 1 tablespoon water to mayonnaise, prepared following our instructions, and then capers, gherkins and parsley. Stir accurately.
The sauce is ready. Preserve in the refrigerator.
- - If you have no time, you can use ready mayonnaise (about 200 ml - 3/4 C).
- - Somebody makes some variations adding a little mustard or vegetables in oil, finely chopped
- - Nutrition facts are calculated with ready mayonnaise (200 ml).
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1