Sugo con la carne
Meat sauce Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 450 g (1lb) puréed tomatoes
- 250 g (8 1/2oz) minced beef
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Chilli, if you want
preparation - 5 minutes
cooking - 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (110 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
This recipe reflects a principle of us: foods shouldn't be cooked too much in order to keep their taste and their
nourishing characters. It's very delicate: there isn't onion and garlic but in spite of this it's very appetizing.
This sauce can be used for dry pasta, short or long, for gnocchi, ravioli, agnolotti and tortellini. However in the cook book you can find the most important Italian sauces with meat
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and cook, covered, stirring gently with a wooden spoon, until the mixture thickens. It isn't necessary to add water; if you think so, add 1 or 2 tablespoons. The taste is better without adding water.
- - If you take the habit of freezing the right amount of minced beef, you can make this sauce every time you want even if you have no fresh ingredients. In this case when you combine the ingredients you have to add 2-3 tablespoons of water; cooking time is longer.
- - Dried chives can be substituted with the fresh one and the taste is better.
- - Who likes onion can use a little onion instead of dried chives; you can also use garlic, if you like it.
- - We often prepare a large quantity of this sauce with fresh ingredients in order to freeze and have a supply for every sudden occasion. We keep it for 2-3 months at most.
Variations for light food
It is already a light food. Don't buy lean minced beef; the sauce loses its taste and meat becomes tough.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1