Semplice sugo con pomodorini
Simple sauce with cherry tomatoes Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 6
- 1 400 g (14 oz) can cherry tomatoes with its juice
- 100 g (3 1/2oz) puréed tomatoes ("passata")
- 75 ml (3 fl oz - 1/3 C) red wine ("Lambrusco" would be the best)
- 12 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 or 2 little fresh onions Salt Chilli, if you want
preparation: 5 minutes
cooking: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: XX (kcal) - XX (kJ)
Protein: XX (g)
Total fat: XX (g)
Total carbohydrate: XX (g)
Sugars: XX (g)
Download free PDF version (229 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, cover and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until well reduced.
This sauce is very simple and easy to do but very tasty and it can be made while you're cooking pasta. It can be used for seasoning pasta, pasta rings,
"ravioli" of all kind, "tortellini", "gnocchi".
It can also be used for warming up boiled meat or seasoning boiled vegetables (beans, string beans, Swiss chard...).
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1