Sugo con panna, prosciutto e uova
Sauce with cream, ham and eggs
- 100 g (3 1/2oz) ham, in a piece
- 200 g (7 oz) single (light) cream
- 50 g (1 3/4oz) unsalted butter
- 60 g (2 oz) grated Parmesan
- A dash of Worcester sauce
- 2 egg yolks
preparation: 10 minutes
cooking: 10 minutes
- Nutrition Facts (amount per serving):
Calories: 452 (kCal) 23 % GDA (*) - 1891 (kJ)
Protein: 12.9 (g) 18 % GDA
Total fat: 43.7 (g) 63 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 1.8 (g) 1 % GDA
Sugars: 1.8 (g) 2 % GDA
Cube ham and let it flavour in the butter in a little saucepan for few time, stirring with a wooden spoon; don't let
your butter colour! At this point pour in cream and grated Parmesan, stirring continuously. Keep on cooking until
your sauce is creamy. Cooking needs few minutes. Switch off the gas, add Worcester sauce, season to taste with salt
and stir. If you want, you can also add a pinch of black pepper.
Boil pasta, drain it very well and pour immediately into a large bowl; add the sauce and egg yolks and stir with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are well mixed. Serve immediately.
- - This is a fat recipe; if you want, you can reduce fat substituting butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- - You'd choose a short pasta: penne, rigatoni, fusilli ...
Greetings from Italy!
If you want to combine this dish with other ones for a complete menu, consult our "Members-only Area".blog comments powered by Disqus