Insalata in bianco
White salad Our original home cooking
Have you ever tried the combination of fennel and grapes? I assure you that it is worth. It is a delicious side dish for your autumn menus, a recipe to be included in your Christmas menu or an idea for your lunch break. Recipe of the Mediterranean diet that does not require cooking.
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 400g (14 ounces) fresh fennel
- 200g (7 ounces) white grapes
- 20g (0.7 ounces) toasted cashews
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: not required
total: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 103 (kcal) 6 % GDA (*)- 430 (kJ)
Protein: 2.5 (g) 5 % GDA
Total fat: 5.1 (g) 8 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 12.3 (g) 5 % GDA
Sugars: 12.2 (g) 14 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (138 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Assorted white salad recipe
- - Clean and wash fennels.
Pat dry them with kitchen paper.
Cut them into very thin slices.
- - Wash grapes. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
Half every grape and remove all the seeds you can see.
- - Chop cashews coarsely.
- - Put all these ingredients in a bowl.
- - Mix the olive oil with honey and salt.
Season your salad.
Just before serving
- - Prepare this salad 30 minutes before serving and stir again accurately.
- - You can also season this assorted white salad with pepper if you like it.
- - This is a side dish for roast meat or fish. It is not to be matched with more elaborate dishes cooked in tomato sauce.
Useful links for this recipe
It's the perfect side dish for my tasty meat and vegetable cake.
- - To decrease the amount of sugar you can eliminate the honey and add a few drops of balsamic vinegar to olive oil.
- - Fiber per serving: 2.2 grams
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1