Authentic Italian Cooking
Italian gnocchi. Do we Italians make gnocchi only with potatoes? ;))
- Bread gnocchi with spinach
- Baked semolina gnocchi, Roman-style
- Gnocchi with ray wing and artichoke sauce
- Emmer gnocchi with seafood sauce
- Gnocchi with scallop-and-prawn sauce
- Dumplings with chick peas and clams
- Gnocchi (potato dumplings) with meat sauce
- Gnocchi with horse-meat sauce
- Vitelotte gnocchi with squid sauce
Gnocchi (potato dumplings)
Passionate of gnocchi? In the next pages you'll be able to find a lot of gnocchi recipe ideas.
At first we show you how to make handmade gnocchi (potato dumplings), spinach or pumpkin dumplings, semolina dumplings and so on ...
Then we show you how to make tasty meat or fish or vegetable sauces to dress them in a lot ow ways.
Autore: Loretta Sebastiani
Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest