Wild mushroom tagliatelle ( Tagliatelle ai funghi )
Our original home cooking
time: preparation: 20 minutes
cooking: 30 minutes
calories: 441 (kCal)
Ingredients / Serves 3
- 400 g (14 oz) porcino mushrooms
- 300 g (10 1/2oz) puréed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons steamed and mashed pumpkin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 250 g (8 1/2oz) fresh tagliatelle
- 30 g (1 oz) butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper, if you like
- easy recipe
- Time: preparation: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
23 % -
Protein: 16.0 (g) 32 % GDA
Total fat: 18.1 (g) 26 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 53.7 (g) 20 % GDA
Sugars: 9.1 (g) 11 % GDA
cooking: 30 minutes
Download free PDF version (136 download).
Tagliatelle with mushrom-and-tomato sauce are perfect for your dinner party or Sunday luch. Enjoy it with your friends and family!
You'lll need: fresh egg tagliatelle, porcino mushrooms (Boletus species), puréed tomatoes, pumpkin, garlic, aromatic herbs, butter, extra virgin olive oil.
Clean mushrooms. You have to brush off any earth and wipe with damp kitchen paper.
Don't wash them under cold running water. Now you can slice or cube them.
Put the butter, olive oil and garlic cloves in a non-stick frying pan. Saute the garlic cloves for a couple of minutes on a low heat, remove them and add the mushrooms. Increase the heat and saute for some minutes stirring frequently. You can notice some liquid forms. Add the puréed tomatoes and bay leaf, lower the heat and keep on cooking, half-covered, stirring now and then, until the sauce thickens. A couple of minutes before switching off the gas add the pumpkin too, stirring.
You need about 20 minutes for cooking the sauce.
Sprinkle with parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile cook tagliatelle al dente in plenty of salted water. Drain the pasta well and add it to the above sauce. Mix it all well on a low heat to flavour all the ingredients, place on a platter and serve at once.
- - If you don't like garlic substitute it with a little shallot, finely chopped.
- - If you don't like tomato prepare the sauce with the same steps but remember you have not to thicken it too much!
- - For a lighter recipe: use no butter but only olive oil (4 tablespoons).
- - You can make this sauce with other mushrooms.
- - The traditional recipe is made with no pumpkin in Italy. We add pumpkin for a creamy sauce.
What's the right wine for " Wild mushroom tagliatelle "?
Our suggestion is: choose a red young wine such as Bardolino (Venetian wine)or a white wine if you dress pasta without tomato (Franciacorta)