Salad with vegetables & hard-boiled eggs
Our original home cooking
Vegetarian salad with ingredients that you can recover from your garden (if you are lucky enough to have it!). I often put it in my weekly menu as a vegetarian alternative to the usual dinner based on meat or fish. Recipe for the Mediterranean diet.
time: 1 hour
calories: 339 (kCal)
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 300g (10 1/2 oz) carrots
- 600g (1 1/3 pound) potatoes
- 300g (10 1/2 ounces) leeks
- 150g (5 1/3 ounces) young fresh onions
- 300g (10 1/2 oz) green beans
- A bunch of fresh rocket
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Table salt
- easy recipe
- Time: preparation: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
17 % -
Protein: 13.9 (g) 28 % GDA
Total fat: 16.5 (g) 24 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 36.0 (g) 14 % GDA
Sugars: 14.1 (g) 16 % GDA
plus cooling time
cooking: 40 minutes
total time: 1 hour
Download free PDF version (147 download).
Recipe for summer salad with vegetables and hard-boiled eggs
Preparation and cooking
- - Prepare and cook all ingredients.
Peel carrots, potatoes, leeks and onions.
Clean and wash green beans.
Steam all these vegetables.
Boil eggs, 10 minutes. Once cold, shell them.
Clean, wash and chop rocket.
Slice carrots, leeks and onions.
Cut into pieces green beans.
- - Season your salad.
Put all these ingredients in a large bowl.
Add rocket, aromatic herbs and olive oil.
Season to taste with salt and stir.
Just before serving
- - Your salad is ready to serve.
- - This is one-plate meal for your summer dinner menu. You can prepare it in advance and preserve in a cool place.
- - If you like, you can add some drops of balsamic vinegar.
- - Fiber per serving: 8.7g
- - If you add a serving of bread (50g - 1 3/4 ounces per head) here are calories, proteins, total fat ... In parentheses, the percentage of recommended daily amount.
energy: 472 calories (1975 kJ) (24%)
protein: 18.4g (37%)
total fat: 16.8g (24%)
carbo: 65.8g (24%)
sugars: 15.2g (17%)
fiber: 10.2g (30%)
What's the right wine for " Salad with vegetables & hard-boiled eggs "?
Our suggestion is: Est! Est!! Est!!! di Montefiascone (white wine from Italy)