Antipasto assortito di stagione
Vegetable-and-meat assorted antipasto platter Our original home cooking
This assorted antipasto dish is ideal for the end of summer and the beginning of fall when you can find easily its main ingredients: zucchini blossoms (courgette flower), fresh beans, chicory and grapes. Here's the recipe!
Ingredients / Serves 1
- 1 zucchini blossom mini flan
- 5 slices salami
- 4 quail eggs
- Some chicory leaves
- 2 walnuts, shelled
- 4 grape berries
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
preparation: 45 minutes
cooking: 30 minutes
total: 1 h and 15 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 507 (kcal) 26 % GDA (*)- 2119 (kJ)
Protein: 17.4 (g) 35 % GDA
Total fat: 37.9 (g) 55 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 25.0 (g) 10 % GDA
Sugars: 2.1 (g) 3 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (156 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Assorted Italian antipasto platter recipe
Preparation and cooking
- - Prepare zucchini blossom mini flan.
You can find the link for zucchini blossom mini flan recipe (courgette flower mini flan) below. Thay are tasty both warm or cold.
- - Prepare quail eggs.
Remember to boil quail eggs only for 3 to 4 minutes and plunge them in the cold water once boiled to shell them easily. Once shelled halve them.
Garnish with mayonnaise as you can see in the photo just before serving.
- - Cut salami.
- - Prepare seasonal salad.
Clean and wash chicory.
Then remove the excess of water.
Combine with olive oil, grapes and walnuts.
Season to taste with salt and stir.
Just before serving
- - Assemble your plate.
Arrange quail eggs and garnish with mayonnaise.
Place your mini flan.
Trasfer salad and 5 slices of salami.
- - Your antipasto platter is ready to serve.
- - You can choose the kind of salami you prefer. I choose a salami made from chamois or deer or wild boar.
- - All these ingredients can be an assorted Italian- style antipasto, ideal to begin a lunch or a dinner menu or one-plate meal for your family.
Useful links for this recipe
- - Here's the link to zucchini blossom mini flan recipe.
- - You could be interested to the page we dedicated to zucchini.
- - Want to consult our vegetable directory to look for another recipe to replace zucchini mini flans?
What's the right wine for " Vegetable-and-meat assorted antipasto platter "?
If you prefer white wines our tip is: Verduzzo DOC Vini del Piave or Chardonnay DOC Vini del Piave (both are white wines of Veneto - Italy) but if you always choose to drink red wine we suggest Merlot DOC Lison Pramaggiore (red wine of Veneto).
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1