Filetti di cernia agli agrumi
Citrus-flavored grouper fillets Our original home cooking
Grouper fillets are very practical because they have no thorns and cooking times are very quick. Ideal when you return home in the evening and have little time to cook. My recipe is tasty but very simple and quick. Have you ever tried to cook fish in citrus juice? This is a typical Mediterranean diet recipe in winter.
Ingredients / Serves 2
- 300g (10 1/2 ounces) grouper fillets
- 30g (1 ounce) black or green olives, stoned and halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons orange-flavored olive oil
- A tangerine juice
- Chopped chives
preparation: 5 minutes
cooking: 15 minutes
total: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 244 (kcal) 13 % GDA (*)- 1020 (kJ)
Protein: 17.9 (g) 36 % GDA
Total fat: 15.9 (g) 23 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 7.7 (g) 3 % GDA
Sugars: 7.7 (g) 9 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (139 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Recipe for citrus-flavored grouper fillets
Preparation and cooking
- - Put all ingredients in a pan.
- - Season to taste with salt and cook over a gentle flame until fish is cooked and cooking juice is well retired.
Just before serving
- - Serve grouper fillets still hot, sprinkled with their cooking juice and chives.
- - This dish is very tasty with frozen grouper fillets too.
- - No orange-flavored olive oil? no problem. Add the juice of half an orange.
If you have no tangerines, replace them with 2 orange juice.
- - Be careful with your doses. If you have any fish left, it may be indigestible when warmed up.
- - Grouper fillets cooked with citrus juice are perfect for your family menu but I suggest them for your get-togethers too, especially when you have little time to cook.
- - Serve these grouper fillets accompanied by orange salad, seasonal green salads or boiled vegetables.
Useful links for this recipe
- - Interested in orange salad too?
- - Faithfully respecting the doses of ingredients, this dish is well balanced and, served with a seasonal side dish and a portion of bread, your calories per meal will be perfect.
- - Fiber per serving: 1.3 grams
What's the right wine for " Citrus-flavored grouper fillets "?
If you prepare citrus-flavored grouper fillets for your get-together you could match bubbles such as Gavi Spumante (wine from Piedmont)
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1