Decoration for children room.
D.I.Y panel for children bedroom. January: the penguins
Each month a different children's room decoration. Economic, not expensive handmade decoration. Easy to do with your kids. Decoration associated with a tale read by Fairy Elle, the fairy kid. January. It's cold! Why not to be inspired by penguins? penguins in a Pole landscape and penguins in the children story. Other handmade decorations?
You will need
- - Bristol board - white - 50x70cm
- - Bristol board - gray - 100x70cm
- - Penguin images (photos, decoupage papers ...)
- - 4 polystyrene snowflakes
- - 1 white foam rubber (Knorr Prandell - 2mm thick) sheet or white board
- - 3D glitter white glue pen
- - Scissors
- - Decoupage glue
- - Little brush
- - Patafix
- - 2 frame hanger adhesive
- - Thin nylon thread
- - Not too thin wire
Make inexpensive, easy-to-do, creative decorations with your kids
. Detail of panel.
- - Start by gluing the two frame hanger adhesive at the two corners of the upper side in the gray Bristol board.
- - Reinforce the upper side by gluing a strip of any card. In this way, your panel will remain tense when you hang it.
- - Cut out the white card as you see in the picture and paste it on the bottom of the gray card.
- - Prepare the snowflakes.
- cut out accurately the penguin images
- moisten the back of every image with a sponge, soaked and well squeezed
- place the image on the snowflake center
- brush the glue with delicacy
- - Let all dry very well.
- - Prepare the images to be glued on the foam rubber or white board if you prefer.
- in this case, cut roughly the area in which they are included
- spread a thin layer of glue on the foam rubber and then place your images
- avoid the formation of any fold
- let all dry perfectly and then cut out the outline of your figures carefully
- - Fix every image to white Bristol board with patafix pieces.
- - To hang your panel.
- tie the nylon thread to one of your frame hanger adhesive
- unroll the nylon thread, let it pass over the door and then reach the handle of the other side, go back over the door and tieit to the second hook
- - Now let's hang the snowflakes.
- cut the wire into 4 little pieces
- give them a U-shape and introduce each of one into the top of a snowflake, leaving a small loop that sticks out
- knot the nylon thread inside the little loop that you've formed in the previous step and then pass the thread over the door
- secure it on the opposite side of the door with a piece of patafix or knot it directly to the handle
- the same step for every snowflake
- - Your penguin-decorated panel is ready!.
what about it? do you like it?
Make it with your children!
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1