Lemon-flavored green salad ( Insalata al profumo di limone )
Our original home cooking
This side dish made with corn salad and sour Granny Smith apples is seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice. You can also add a few nuts, if you want. Quick and easy to prepare if you use ready to eat corn salad even though I generally do not recommend it. Fantastic to accompany fish or meat. Mediterranean diet recipe.
time: 20 minutes
calories: 54 (kCal)
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 160g (5.6 ounces) corn salad (Valerianella locusta)
- 1 200g (7 ounces) Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- easy recipe
- Time: preparation: 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
3 % -
Protein: 0.6 (g) 2 % GDA
Total fat: 3.8 (g) 6 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 4.5 (g) 2 % GDA
Sugars: 4.5 (g) 5 % GDA
cooking: not required
total: 20 minutes
Download free PDF version (133 download).
Lemon flavored green salad recipe
- - Clean and wash corn salad.
Use a salad centrifuge to remove the excess water.
- - Peel and cube apple.
- - Mix all these ingredients in a large bowl.
Season to taste with salt, olive oil and lemon juice.
Just before serving
- - Serve at once.
- - To make this salad you can also use lettuce or radicchio.
- - I often use other apple varieties too.
- - This green salad with apples is very healthy. Prepare it especially in autumn when the apples are freshly harvested.
- - Fiber per serving: 1.3 grams