You need little material for this simple Holiday door wreath: to make with your kids
The wreath you see in the photo is made with real pine. Generally I choose it only for special occasions because, unfortunately, it does not last long and, frankly, I do like it no more once dried. Besides it loses a lot of its needles. I prefer wreaths of synthetic pine but everyone can make the choice more suitable to his taste. The important thing about this Christmas decoration is its simplicity and low cost.
- Real or synthetic pine wreath
- A4 red construction paper
- Christmas Self-Adhesive Foil Gift Tags
- Black pen
- Golden cord
- Transparent nylon thread
Real pine wreath decorating idea
- Divide the red construction paper into nine equal rectangles.
- Cut out all the rectangles.
- Place in the center of everyone a Christmas self-adhesive gift tag.
- Write Merry Christmas in the languages that you like.
Greeting formulas in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Norwegian, Danish, French, Italian ... are easily found on Internet.
- Make a small hole in the top right corner.
- Insert a piece of golden cord.
- Tie every rectangle to the pine.
- Your Christmas wreath is ready.
It's a simple DIY Christmas decoration you can make easily with your children.
It will take very little time.
It's a low cost ornament.
- You can embellish your Holiday wreath with red berries and ribbons in red and white checked ;))