Do you want to renew your Christmas tree but without spending very much? a solution could be to customize its balls with your initials as long as the balls are without decoration. This is a simple-to-do Christmas decoration, so easy that you can do it even if you are not experienced in DIY. You can involve your children and create the right atmosphere.
You will need
Unbreakable monochromatic Christmas balls
with crafted balls
Our idea is to buy new unbreakable balls for Christmas tree or renew the old balls we have had for many years. Old balls must be undecorated and monochromatic.
Then we'll customize them for example writing our monograms ...
How to write monograms on Christmas balls
- Draw the monogram you've chosen on the paper (initial, company or anything you want).
Adapt its size to your balls.
- Cut out the chosen monogram very carefully.
- If you are familiar with graphics programs, the same thing can be done with your computer and then printed.
You can choose the font you prefer and faster your work.
- Prepare as many monograms as you need.
In fact every monogram is irretrieviably lost when used.
- Glue every monogram on a ball with removable glue.
- Then you've to brush some liquid glue on the monogram and on the area around.
- Sprinkle the glitter powder.
- Let all the balls dry for about an hour.
- Then you've to take away the monogram with the help of tweezers.