Broccoli, carote e patate
Broccoli, carrots and potatoes Our original home cooking
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 800g (1 3/4 pound) broccoli
- 1000g (2.2 pounds) carrots
- 700g (1 1/2 pound) potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
preparation: 30 minutes
cooking: 50 minutes
total 1 h 20 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
Calories: 279 (kcal) 14 % GDA (*)- 1168 (kJ)
Protein: 8.7 (g) 18 % GDA
Total fat: 7.3 (g) 11 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 47.4 (g) 18 % GDA
Sugars: 21.8 (g) 25 % GDA
Look at infographic of nutrition facts
Download free PDF version (112 download).
or use QRCode with your smartphone
Recipe for broccoli, carrots and potatoes
Preparation and cooking
- - Steam vegetables.
Clean broccoli, cut into pieces and wash under running water.
Peel carrots and potatoes and clean them with kitchen paper.
Steam carrots and potatoes.
Add broccoli after 10-15 minutes.
Let all vegetables cool.
- - Saute vegetables.
Slice carrots and cube potatoes.
Put them in a non-stick frying pan together with broccoli, soy sauce and olive oil.
Season to taste with salt and let them flavor over a gentle flame for few minutes.
add chives just before turning off your stove.
Just before serving
- - Serve your vegetables hot.
- - You can modify the soy sauce quantity, according to your taste.
- - You can add other aromatic herbs.
- - This is a caloric side dish that you can match to simple meat dishes such as pot roast.
- - It accompanies fish recipes very well such as steamed salmon fillets or boiled salmon or sauteed fresh tuna or sea fish in foil.
- - Broccoli, carrots and potatoes is not low in calories for a side dish but keep in mind, please, you should avoid your usual bread portion for the presence of potatoes.
- - This side dish is hearty so you have to combine simple recipes of meat and fish. This should balance your meal. Eat 150g (5 1/3 ounces) of tuna or salmon or 100g (3 1/2 ounces) of meat per head.
- - Fiber per serving: 12.9g (daily intake: 23g)
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1