Handmade Christmas boxes
A delicious Christmas decoration for your home, an original handmade gift ...
Looking for unusual Christmas gifts? Do you like crafts? Here's a solution: nice-to-see handmade boxes where you could hide another gift such a gorgeous cake, chocolates, tea bags or everything you want ...
These handmade little boxes are easy to do but be patient!
You'll need at least a couple of days to finish them.
Decorated gift box How-To
- - Paint your boxes with the color you've chosen.
- - Let them dry and then put on a second coat of paint.
- - Let them dry again.
- - You can also paint the inner part, if you want.
- - Meanwhile think of the drawing you desire.
- - Then trace the pattern with a pencil on the cover.
- - Spread the glue with its brush on every line and arrange beads with the tweezers.
- - Look at the enlarged photos for more details.
- - Let them dry.
These boxes are very elegant for the chosen colors. They are blue and I used matching beads as you can see in the photo. But you can use contrasting colours too to have different effects.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1
Author: Loretta Sebastiani
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest