Smoked salmon bruschetta alias garlic-and-smoked-salmon on toast
Bruschetta al salmone
Authentic Italian recipe
New bruschetta recipe ideas? You have to know there are many versions of bruschetta in Italy. Here's the bruschetta recipe with smoked salmon on the top. That's cool! You'll need few ingredients: bread slices from a loaf (possibly without salt), smoked salmon, chives, fresh onions, garlic, extra vergin olive oil, salt and pepper.
time: 20 minutes
calories: 247 (kCal)
Ingredients / Serves 4
- 4 slices (200g - 7 ounces) Italian loaf
- 100 g (3 1/2 ounces) smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh young onions
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper, if desired
- easy recipe
- Time: preparation: 15 minutes
- How many calories in a serving?
13 % -
Protein: 9.0 (g) 18 % GDA
Total fat: 8.8 (g) 13 % GDA
Total carbohydrate: 30.2 (g) 12 % GDA
Sugars: 1.1 (g) 2 % GDA
cooking: few minutes
total: 20 minutes
Download free PDF version (254 download).
Salmon bruschetta recipe
Preparation and cooking
- - Prepare all ingredients.
Clean and halve garlic cloves.
Cut salmon slices into little strips as you can see in the photo.
Clean and slice onions finely.
Lightly toast both sides of bread slices.
- - On one side of each slice, rub garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
Arrange salmon strips, chives and onions.
Brush with the olive oil.
Just before serving
- - Serve salmon bruschettas still warm.
- - If you don't like garlic, you can substitute it with much more chives and onion.
- - "Bruschetta" (Italian toasts) is one of the best solutions for an afternoon snack or for beginning your meal, Italy-style. It can also be a dinner, especially when a great variety of them can be prepared.
What's the right wine for " Smoked salmon bruschetta alias garlic-and-smoked-salmon on toast "?
You should choose the wine according to the other dishes of your meal but if you serve Italian prosecco you will never make a wrong choice.