Themed dinner menus
Italian Easter menu
Easter menu plan
- Starter: Parmesan ice-cream to accompany raw ham slices and hard-boiled eggs
- First course: Risotto with artichokes & potatoes
- Second course: Lamb with Parmesan cheese and eggs accompanied by seasonal green salad.
- Dessert: Pastiera Napoletana (Easter cake)
- Matched wine: Italian Prosecco
Arancino (Orange-flavored liqueur) to serve at the end.
Italian Easter menu with antipasto, risotto, lamb dish and Neapolitan cake
- - I realized this Italian Easter menu thinking about Italian traditions for Easter.
On Easter table there are eggs, cheese savory pies, lamb and a typical cake of the region or Colomba.
- - Spring invites us to use its products and we want no more heavy foods, right?
- - Besides we have to think we have no much time for cooking as at Chistmas.
- - So you can prepare some dishes in advance, the day before.
For example Easter cake and Parmesan ice-cream.
You can also cook lamb.
So you have much more time to stay with your friends on Easter day.
- - You can choose a good Italian prosecco to pair to all your dishes, from starter to meat.
An orange-flavored liqueur will be very good served after the cake.
Autore: Loretta Sebastiani
Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest