Christmas arrangement with snowy flowers
Easy and quick to do Christmas snowy icy bouquet with silk flowers to recycle
The idea for this Christmas decoration came to me while I was exploring fairs and exhibitions dedicated to Christmas in the last few weeks. I liked at once all flowers with ice or snow effect but their prices ... Better to forget them, I said. But on second thought I found the best solution. I had in the living room a bunch of silk roses that sooner or later I would have to renew. So why not use them to create a new arrangement? here it is! what do you think about it?
How to make a Christmas bouquet with snow and ice effect
- - Spread sheets of old newspapers on a surface outdoors.
- - Sprinkle each silk flower, branch and twig with snow.
Put them, well separated, on the newspaper.
- - Wait for some hours and then repeat this step.
- - Let all dry.
- - Spray the glue and then sprinkle the glitter flakes on petals, leaves and branches.
- - Let all dry very well.
- - Prepare your bouquet.
- - Put the fake snow inside the vase.
Place flowers and branches combining well their colors.
Look at our photos for more details.
- - I'm going to enjoy this bouquet at least until February. I like it too much!
- - The idea then is to wrap the entire bouquet in white thin paper and put it apart until next winter.
Rating: 5 / vote cast: 1