Themed dinner menus
Full menu for Holiday Season with fish and meat
Holiday Season Menu Plan
- Antipasto: Pea, potato and carrot tart
Culatello di Zibello (a tasty salami from Emilia)
- First course: Risotto with smoked eel
- Second course: Citrus-flavored grouper fillets
followed by Lemon sorbet
- Second course: Duck breasts with pomegranate
- Dessert: Cocoa Christmas spiced bread
- Matched wines: Conegliano-Valdobbiadene Prosecco
Sweet sparkling wine
Italian Holiday Season full dinner menu with antipasto, risotto, fish dish, lemon sorbet, meat dish and dessert.
- - This menu is very rich in dishes. You'll use a lot of ingredients from fish to meat and vegetables. It's ideal to wait for midnight at New Yer's Eve according to the most authentic Italian style.
- - Most of its dishes can be prepared ahead, risotto excluded! If you want to enjoy your guests and do not spend a lot of time in your kitchen, you could replace it with smoked eel tagliatelle that does not require a lot of time.
- - Serving lemon sorbet after the grouper dish is important to clean your guests' mouth before the flavor of meat ;))
- - Duck breast cooked in pomegranate juice tastes fantastic! It is worth a try!
- - Looking for other Italian traditional cake recipes?
- - Match bubbles to all my recipes but remember to serve sweet sparkling wine with dessert!
Autore: Loretta Sebastiani
Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest